One of our favorite meals to make is Caesar salad pasta. The whole family loves it and you can make it in about 20 minutes. The best thing about the recipe is that it doesn’t have to be exact. You can add or take out whatever you don’t like. You can even make your life a little easier by using pre-made dressing!
Our favorite pasta to use for this is the Jovial Brown Rice Pasta in the bowtie shape. It has great flavor and does not upset out tummies. It’s amazing how many other things you can get in natural or gluten free versions. I’ve included links to our favorite products for each, but you can use anything you like!! This could even be made dairy free with a little creativity and swapping the parmesan for a dairy free alternative, like this one from Thrive market.
If you haven’t tried Thrive Market, we use it to get all our pantry staples for A LOT less than the regular grocery stores, and often we are able to find items on Thrive Market that our local stores don’t carry. They also have their own brand of a ton of products to accommodate special diets like ours. They’ve given a special code to my readers for 25% off their first order and a free gift when they sign up – check it out HERE. I’m kinda fanatical about Thrive and think you will be too!!
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp Fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup Mayo
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp Anchovy paste
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 8 oz Cooked Pasta – We like bowties (farfalle)
- 2 heads Chopped Romain or other lettuce – Photo uses butter and tango lettuce
- 2 Grilled chicken breasts – cubed or shredded
- 1/2 cup Grape tomatoes
- Croutons – Optional
- Parmesan Cheese – For topping
- Combine dressing ingredients in medium bowl and mix well.
- Toss lettuce, tomato, croutons, chicken and pasta in large bowl.
- Drizzle desired amount of dressing and lightly toss till lettuce is evenly coated
- Top with parmesan and enjoy!
**This blog post contains affiliate links to the products I love, which I receive a small commission from when readers purchase. This commission helps me pay for this blog and the administration needed to keep providing content for my readers. I only recommend things I love!